Changing mind & body for sustainable weight loss
I am currently not running this service. I am working with Diabetes Ireland.
I really get to know you, your lifestyle, understand your stressors, drivers and triggers. I have worked with over-weight men and women for 9 years and personally understand the weight battle. I advise honestly and frankly. I get my hands dirty …I cook with clients, follow my own advice, exercise with clients. This is my business, your goal is my goal, you are my reputation.
A highly personalised and confidential service for those who want a healthy body and lifestyle and need help getting started.
My approach is simple. A whole food diet, no fads.
How does this work?
- You call me to discuss your requirements.
- I email you a Health Questionnaire, Vitamin & Mineral Signs & Symptoms sheet and ask you to keep a 3-day food log for me, noting all fluids and foods consumed and the time of day they are consumed at. This food log is analysed using my Food composition Analyser to assess your typical daily calorie intake, your macronutrient balance and vitamin & mineral intake.
- Book a time and date to meet. 086 316 7041
3 or 6 or 12 week package WEIGHT LOSS & HEALTHY EATING
- Initial Consult €25 – review of current diet, body assessment, goal and target discussion, detailed weight history, brief health history and discussion on best strategy for you going forward. You leave with a diet plan and a clearer idea of your health goals and time targets. Session lasts 30 – 45 mins.
- The start of a 3-6-12 week package – a more detailed health history (1 hour) if required, depending on your health, we agree an appropriate dietsheet if presenting with a diagnosed condition.
- You receive a personalised report on the back of the second session, outlining nutritional strategies to achieve agreed goals over the following weeks of the programme and I address any health issues nutritionally and if supplemental help is required for any health issues. This report forms our reference point. If you are referred by your GP, I keep the GP informed on your progress and my strategy.
- One-on-One weekly consults thereafter, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Initial 3 weeks, a detailed food log is maintained by you, emailed to me daily and I provide feedback and we change your food and eating hehaviour as we go
- Sessions will differ depending on your need and may include:
- Cooking sessions including you in an apron with me, viewing portions sizes, tastings, what fats are safe and healthy to cook with, how to cook fish, flavouring foods, bulk cooking for busy times, tasty low-calorie treats, trying new foods, learning recipes – prebiotics, fermented foods, protein veggie juices…..
- We get it right, one meal at a time, 3 main meals and 2 snacks. Normal food from supermarkets. It has got to be tasty.
- Identifying triggers, problem foods, bad habits.
- If you are already fit and exercising, we will completely focus on food but if not, I will help you get started exercising – people join me for weight loss and leave me loving the outdoors.
- Resistance Exercises in local Marlay park or gym – we want fat loss NOT muscle loss.
- GP visit for a blood screen of cholesterol, triglycerides, thyroid, blood sugar and blood pressure (extra cost) or asked to bring in copies of recent tests.
Initial Consult : €25 then you select your package
3 weeks 6 weeks 12 weeks